The following are steps for artists to claim artist profiles:
1) Download the Spotify for Artists App as under:
download S4A app (iOS)
download S4A app (Android)
Web version Spotify For Artists Web
2) Register on Spotify for artist with the same email ID used for login into main Spotify App
3) Claim your artist profile here: claim your S4A artist profile (for artists and managers only)
4) Link your Facebook,Instagram & Twitter profiles on the app for better profile visibility.
1. The app is for the artist, and the artist can then decide additional logins for their team using the “Add Team Member” function. As an artist you can decide who (at the music label, artist management, agency, etc) can access insights.
2. Labels get Spotify Analytics – if you have received this message, it is because you are an artist or an artist manager who can pass this email to your respective artists
3. The app gives analytics based on all the TRACKS/ALBUMS where you have been credited as a performing artist. If you find any tracks missing, please notify me.
4. As we have just launched in India, if you come across any errors (metadata, credits or other issues) you can report the same to us and we will try our best to get it corrected as soon as possible.
5. The app allows you to change your profile pic, select a playlist or a song as your Hot “Artist’s Pick,” view your top markets, create playlists, submit a song to our global editorial team, and much more. We suggest you explore the app and also read the FAQ docs and videos as mentioned below.
6. This app DOES NOT allow you to upload any music on your own. As Spotify, we encourage you to go thru a label or a distributor to get your content on the platform – after which you can use this tool to see how its doing on the platform, and also helps you connect to your fans and promote what you want (you can also pitch your songs for playlists).
7. The app DOES NOT give you any financial reports – you need to get that from your respective labels.
8. This page has a lot of useful videos that have been created especially for you.
9.Please feel free to reach out to us via email or phone for anything you need on this.