Song Uploading Guidlines are based on Apple Content Delivery (Music Style Guide) Guidelines:
For information please Visit:
In Addition Keep in mind the below guidelines::
- Lyrics, music & composition should be original.
- Sample beat, purchased music, royalty free music are not allowed.
- Any kind of intro/outro in the track is not allowed. (Example: logo intro of any video)
- Song name and artist/Singer name should be mention on the artwork.
- The resolution of artwork should be 3000p x 3000p (in square format).
- The title of the song and title on the artwork should be same.
- Singer name in the upload form and singer name on the artwork should be the same.
- Phone number, addresses are not allowed on artwork/cover art.
- Brand name/logo, platform logo or any kind of other brand logo should not be mention on the artwork. (eg: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Adidas, Nike, Spotify etc.)
- Video related tag logos like HD Video, High Quality Video, HD 1080p etc. on artwork is not allowed.
- Any kind of brand name are not allowed in the title of the song (eg; Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Nike, Ferrari, Adidas etc.)
- If you upload more than one song then art work template should not be the same.
- Unauthorized cover/remix/dj/reprise songs are not allowed.
- Political, Advertisement, Prank Tune, National Anthem, Current Affairs, IVRS are not allowed.
- The artwork must not be blurry or low quality.
If you don’t follow these guidelines then the song may get rejected or delayed.